ZOMEi Z818 Hiking Tripod For DSLR Cameras Canon Nikon Sony ( Blue )
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 35% on the ZOMEi Z818 Hiking Tripod For DSLR Cameras Canon Nikon Sony ( Blue ) by ZOMEI at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: Z818-A03. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ZOMEi Z818 Aluminium Alloy Travel TripodIt's a complete support system for your camera (point-and-shoot, SLR with lens, and DSLR with lens), solid,
It's a complete support system for your camera (point-and-shoot, SLR with lens, and DSLR with lens), solid, quick and simple to operate.
The compact design and carrying case allows you to take your tripod anywhere.
Ball Head with Quick Release Plate
The ball head with a safety lock to prevent the camera from slipping off and falling while loosening your quick release plate.
The 360 degree panoramic panning dial allows you to set up precision shots to capture the panoramic beauty.The built-in bubble levels make sure you're on target.
4-Section Tripod Legs
The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degrees to 18" making it small enough to carry.
Rotating twist locks control 4-section leg glide in and out with ease, offer a height range of 18" to 65".
Three leg angle postions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped quarters or on irregular surface areas.
Removable&Adjustable Center Column
Multi-function tripod, the tripod could be converted into a full size monopod by screwing together the removeable center column and tripod monopod leg.
The Center Column height could be adjusted by rotating the twist lock.
For lowe-angle shots,it's a snap to invert the center column and put your camera below the tripod.
Material: Aluminium & Magnesium Alloy
Max Height : 165cm/ 65"
Min Height: 56cm/ 22"
Monopod Max Height: 183CM/ 72"
Folded Length: 46CM/ 18"
Number of Leg Sections: 4
Head Type: Ball Head
Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
Panning Range: 360°
Separate Panning Lock: Yes
Quick Release Plate:Yes
Bubble Level: Yes
Tripod Net Weight: 1.7kg/ 3.7lbs
1 x Z818 Ball Head Tripod
1 x Allen Wrench
1 x Quick Release Plate
1 x Additional Center Column
1 x International 1/4" Standard Screw
1 x Tripod Carrying Case
Features & Highlights
- Compact: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degree,giving it a compact size of 18", save your space and make it small enough to carry everywhere
- Multi-Functional: 2-in-1 tripod, the tripod could be converted into a full size monopod by screwing together the removeable center column and tripod leg
- Stable: Column Hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability. Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Easy set up: Screw the quick-release mounting plate onto your camera and with the push of a button you can remove your camera from the tripod for mobility. Three leg angle postions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped quarters or on irregular surface areas. Rotating leg locks control four adjustable leg sections that glide in and out with ease, offers you a height range of 18" to 65"
- Light weight: Anodic oxidation processed&anti-corrosion Magnesium and aluminum alloy tube. It's ideal for indoor and outdoor photography, you can take it anywhere making it perfect to all events, such as sports activities, camping, family gatherings and much more.
|Item Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.12 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|