Vision Scientific VS-5FZ-IFR07-RET11.6 Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope, 10x WF Eyepiece, 3.5x—90x Magnification, 0.5x & 2x Aux Lens, Single Arm Boom Stand,11.6” Retina HD Display with 5MP Camera
Vision Scientific VS-5FZ-IFR07-RET11.6 Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope, 10x WF Eyepiece, 3.5x—90x Magnification, 0.5x & 2x Aux Lens, Single Arm Boom Stand,11.6” Retina HD Display with 5MP Camera by Vision Scientific at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: VS-5FZ-IFR07-RET11.6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth,
This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects.
The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Its rotating, swivelling, and tilting functionalities allow for it to cover wide, horizontal and vertical viewing areas; making it sure to meet your flexibility requirements.
Packed in a fitted Styrofoam box, and includes a dust cover and an instruction manual.
- Head: Trinocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece: 10x WF / 20mm high eye point
- Zoom Range: 0.7x—4.5x, 1:6.4 zoom ratio
- Magnification Range: 7x—45x, 5x—90x with the 0.5x & 2x auxiliary Lens
- Working Distance: Up to 8” vertical; Up to 4” optical; 16” boom arm adjustable
- Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment
- Stand: Single arm boom stand
- Light Source: 144-LED ring light with intensity control
- Overall Dimensions: 22” x 18” x 12” / Weight: 38 lbs
Display and Camera Specifications
- 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution (15 frames per second real-time); 190 pixels per inch
- High resolution 5MP images (2592 x 1944 resolution)
- Built-in SD card for image & video capture; HDMI and USB 2.0 simultaneous outputs
- 5 year limited warranty excluding bulbs
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined trinocular head that rotates 360°. The trinocular port allows you to connect a digital camera or an HD touch screen. It features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are equipped with a (+/-6) diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7x-45x standard magnification range, that when used with the included 0.5x & 2x auxiliary lens, expands to a 3.5x-90x magnification range. It has a field of view of 2 ½" (65mm), while the parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Single arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, that is capable of covering large-and-wide, horizontal and vertical areas; while the solid-steel, table-top, rectangular base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs
- 144-LED ring light with intensity control, guarantees a clear-and-crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- 11.6 inch retina HD display with a 5 megapixel camera, offers simultaneous HDMI and USB 2.0 plug-and-play computability, to broadcast images of the specimen being observed. It is C-mount ready and comes with a built-in SD card, a measurement software, and HDMI and USB 2.0 cables
|Package Weight:||40 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vision Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: B100-E1, ean: 0608729748205,
This is a binocular compound microscope with 1.3MP USB2.0 camera. The microscope comes with four magnification settings (40X, 100X, 400X & 1000X), coarse & fine focus, and electrical illumination system. The digital camera captures still images and v...
mpn: SM-4TZ-144A-16M3, ean: 0840979120565,
This is a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo microscope on a versatile double-arm boom stand with a 4-zone LED ring-light, and a 16MP USB3.0 camera. It comes with a trinocular head with 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a heavy-duty double-a...
Dino-Lite USB Hanheld Digital Microscope AM4815ZT, 10x-220x Magnification 1.3MP True Resolution, Windows/Mac/iOS/Android Software, Supports PC, Tablet, Mobile Devices, Feature Keys:MT,MS,SC,PZ,IC,ED
By Dino Lite
mpn: AM4815ZT, ean: 4712805474486,
The AM4815ZT combines a polarizer with image processing features; Extended Depth of Field (ED) and Extended Dynamic Range EDR. EDOF and EDR are available to Windows PC users only.To view a rough or multi level surface with height range out of depth o...
mpn: SM-3TZZ-30WY-HC2, ean: 0840979122705,
This stereo microscope system includes a versatile boom-stand, a 30W LED illuminator with dual goosenecks, and a 1080p HDMI camera with recording capabilities. The stereo objective lenses provide 0.7X to 4.5X contiuous-zoom magnification. Using the 1...
mpn: CS-M837ZL-C100U, ean: 0670541477977,
The advanced trinocular compound microscope 40X to 2500X provides a 10MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination system. The digital biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and ...
mpn: M82EZ-C50S, ean: 0670541486030,
This is a digital biological binocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling binocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic obj...
mpn: B120C-E, ean: 0608729747833,
Our new binocular compound microscope with USB digital camera is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for a range of people from students in high school to teachers includ...
mpn: CS-M83ES-C02, ean: 0670541476901,
This is a digital biological trinocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic o...
mpn: SE303-P-E, ean: 0013964504057,
The AmScope SE303-P-E digital elementary stereo microscope has a pair of 10x18mm widefield eyepieces, 1x and 3x objectives, tungsten lighting, and a reversible black and white stage plate. The 0.3MP camera has a CMOS color sensor, image capture and e...
mpn: M620C-E1, ean: 0608729743668,
The AmScope M620C-E1 digital monocular compound microscope has interchangeable 10x and 25x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with four DIN achromatic objectives, LED illumination, coaxial nested coarse and fine focus, a 1.25 NA Abbe con...