Vision Scientific VS-5FZ-IFR07-5N Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope,10x WF Eyepiece,3.5x—90x Magnification, 0.5x & 2x Aux Lens, Double Arm Boom Stand, 144-LED Ring Light, 5.0MP Digital Eyepiece Camera
Save 1% on the Vision Scientific VS-5FZ-IFR07-5N Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope,10x WF Eyepiece,3.5x—90x Magnification, 0.5x & 2x Aux Lens, Double Arm Boom Stand, 144-LED Ring Light, 5.0MP Digital Eyepiece Camera by Vision Scientific at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: VS-5FZ-IFR07-5N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth,
This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects.
The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Its rotating, swivelling, and tilting functionalities allow for it to cover wide, horizontal and vertical viewing areas.
- Head: Trinocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece: 10x WF / 20mm high eye point
- Zoom Range: 0.7x—4.5x, 1:6.4 zoom ratio
- Magnification Range: 7x—45x, 5x—90x with the 0.5x & 2x auxiliary Lens
- Working Distance: Up to 8” vertical; Up to 4” optical; 20” boom arm adjustable
- Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment
- Stand: Double arm ball-bearing boom stand
- Light Source: 144-LED ring light with intensity control
- 5.0 megapixel (2592 x 1944 max resolution)
- Frame Rate: 38 fps (640 x 480) / 25 fps (1024 x 768) / 21 fps (1280 x 960) / 5 fps (2592 x 1944)
- JPEG, BMP image format; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 compatible; USB 2.0 interface
- Trinocular zoom stereo microscope head
- Pair of 10x WF eyepieces
- Double arm boom stand
- Focusing arm
- Pair of eye guards
- One dust cover
- User manual
- 0.5x and 2x auxiliary lens
- 144-LED ring light with intensity control
- Power adaptor
- 5.0 MP digital eyepiece camera
- USB 2.0 cable
- Imaging software CD
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined trinocular head that rotates 360°. The trinocular port allows you to connect a digital camera or an HD touch screen. It features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are equipped with a (+/-6) diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7x-45x standard magnification range, that when used with the included 0.5x & 2x auxiliary lens, expands to a 3.5x-90x magnification range. It has a field of view of 2 ½" (65mm), while the parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Large-and-stable double arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, while the advanced ball-bearing technology allows the arm to glide with little resistance. The solid-steel, table-top, rectangular base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs
- 144-LED ring light with intensity control, guarantees a clear-and-crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- 5.0 megapixel digital eyepiece camera broadcasts images of the specimen being observed. It offers USB 2.0 plug-and-play compatibility, and comes with a user-friendly imaging software
|Item Weight:||48 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||60.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.3 x 18.7 x 18.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vision Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Ken-A-Vision Digital Vision Viewer
sku: 456074, mpn: 7890UM, ean: 0012345678912,
The Ken-A-Vision 7890UM Vision Viewer is a digital, manual-focus document camera that captures and transmits still images and video to a television, computer, projector, or video recording device for classroom viewing using the attached USB cable. Th...
mpn: LVM-500, ean: 0759119543983,
This 5" electronic video magnifier is a handy aid to those dealing with low vision and macular degeneration. Small and compact, it can come to your aid anytime, anywhere. It magnifies from 4X to 32X on its LCD screen, offers multiple display modes to...
mpn: DCS6, ean: 0190692004230,
DCS6 Features: -Spring loaded clamps hold all versions of ipad with a camera and various smartphones with or without cases. -Microscope feature with 5x or 10x magnification and LED light. -Height adjustable. -90° Rotating mount that swivels and tilt...
mpn: CS-W43C1-L144L-C90, ean: 0729440214265,
Microscope Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree rotatable trinocular head; Sharp stereo erect images over a super wide field view; Two ocular-tube diopter adjustment & plusmn; Adjustabe interpupillary distance: 1-3/4" ~ 2-3/4"(47~73mm); A lever to swa...
By Vision Scientific
mpn: VS-5FZ-IFR07-RET11.6, ean: 0753070012915,
This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen o...
mpn: B100-E1, ean: 0608729748205,
This is a binocular compound microscope with 1.3MP USB2.0 camera. The microscope comes with four magnification settings (40X, 100X, 400X & 1000X), coarse & fine focus, and electrical illumination system. The digital camera captures still images and v...
mpn: SM-4TZ-144A-16M3, ean: 0840979120565,
This is a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo microscope on a versatile double-arm boom stand with a 4-zone LED ring-light, and a 16MP USB3.0 camera. It comes with a trinocular head with 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a heavy-duty double-a...
Dino-Lite USB Hanheld Digital Microscope AM4815ZT, 10x-220x Magnification 1.3MP True Resolution, Windows/Mac/iOS/Android Software, Supports PC, Tablet, Mobile Devices, Feature Keys:MT,MS,SC,PZ,IC,ED
By Dino Lite
mpn: AM4815ZT, ean: 4712805474486,
The AM4815ZT combines a polarizer with image processing features; Extended Depth of Field (ED) and Extended Dynamic Range EDR. EDOF and EDR are available to Windows PC users only.To view a rough or multi level surface with height range out of depth o...
mpn: SM-3TZZ-30WY-HC2, ean: 0840979122705,
This stereo microscope system includes a versatile boom-stand, a 30W LED illuminator with dual goosenecks, and a 1080p HDMI camera with recording capabilities. The stereo objective lenses provide 0.7X to 4.5X contiuous-zoom magnification. Using the 1...
mpn: CS-M837ZL-C100U, ean: 0670541477977,
The advanced trinocular compound microscope 40X to 2500X provides a 10MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination system. The digital biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and ...