Vision Scientific VS-3FZ-IFR07-5N Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope, 10x WF Eyepiece, 3.5x—90x Magnification, 0.5x & 2x Aux Lens,Single Arm Boom Stand,144-LED Ring Light,5.0MP Digital Eyepiece Camera
Vision Scientific VS-3FZ-IFR07-5N Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope, 10x WF Eyepiece, 3.5x—90x Magnification, 0.5x & 2x Aux Lens,Single Arm Boom Stand,144-LED Ring Light,5.0MP Digital Eyepiece Camera by Vision Scientific at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: VS-3FZ-IFR07-5N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth,
This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects.
The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis.
- Head: Trinocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece: 10x WF / 20mm high eye point
- Zoom Range: 0.7x—4.5x, 1:6.4 zoom ratio
- Magnification Range: 7x—45x, 5x—90x with the 0.5x & 2x auxiliary Lens
- Working Distance: Up to 8” vertical; Up to 4” optical; 16” boom arm adjustable
- Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment
- Stand: Single arm boom stand
- Light Source: 144-LED ring light with intensity control
- 5.0 megapixel (2592 x 1944 max resolution)
- Frame Rate: 38 fps (640 x 480) / 25 fps (1024 x 768) / 21 fps (1280 x 960) / 5 fps (2592 x 1944)
- JPEG, BMP image format; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 compatible; USB 2.0 interface
- Trinocular zoom stereo microscope head
- Pair of 10x WF eyepieces
- Single arm boom stand
- Focusing arm
- Pair of eye guards
- One dust cover
- User manual
- 5x and 2x auxiliary lens
- 144-LED ring light with intensity control
- Power adaptor
- 5.0 MP digital eyepiece camera
- USB 2.0 cable
- Imaging software CD
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined trinocular head that rotates 360°. The trinocular port allows you to connect a digital camera or an HD touch screen. It features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are equipped with a (+/-6) diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7x-45x standard magnification range, that when used with the included 0.5x & 2x auxiliary lens, expands to a 3.5x-90x magnification range. It has a field of view of 2 ½" (65mm), while the parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Single arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, that is capable of covering large-and-wide, horizontal and vertical areas; while the solid-steel, table-top, rectangular base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs
- 144-LED ring light with intensity control, guarantees a clear-and-crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- 5.0 megapixel digital eyepiece camera broadcasts images of the specimen being observed. It offers USB 2.0 plug-and-play compatibility, and comes with a user-friendly imaging software
|Item Weight:||38 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||47.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vision Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SE305R-AZ-E, ean: 0013964503760,
The AmScope SE305R-AZ-E digital stereo microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x18mm and 20x10mmwidefield eyepieces, 1x and 3x objectives, upper and lower halogen lighting, two stage plates, and an arm stand. The 0.3MP camera has a CMOS color senso...
mpn: SM-3TZZ-54S-M, ean: 0013964501551,
This 3.5X-180X trinocular stereo zoom microscope is on boom stand. It comes with a trinocular head with super widefield optics, a heavy-duty single-arm boom stand, a 54-LED ring light with dimmer, and a 1.3MP color digital camera. It offers crystal c...
mpn: Firefly GT800, ean: 0858499002254,
Firefly GT800 is one of the industry's most advanced high precision handheld digital microscopes, providing up to 230x native optical magnification and up to 700x digital magnification. Equipped with multi-layer glass lenses rather than plastic alter...
mpn: SM-4TZ-144-5MT, ean: 0013964470055,
AmScope SM-4TZ-144-5MT 3.5X-90X Zoom Magnification Stereo Microscope on Boom Stand + 144 LED Light + 5MP USB Digital Camera From Manufacture: This is a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo boom microscope with 5MP heavy-duty high resolution digital...
mpn: AS-SMXW01, ean: 0886085536937,
Features: 3inches TFT panel 5M high quality image sensor(up to 12M by interpolation) 20x-200x-500x magnification Photo & Video Timer Measurement (when working on computer) Support MicroSD card up to 32GB(not included) Driver free to download for Wind...
mpn: AM413ZT, ean: 4712805470501,
The AM413ZT (polarized) model is designed to reduce the effects of glare and to help eliminate "hot spots" from highly reflective surfaces and providing uniform illumination to bring out more surface detail with minimal glare.
mpn: 44361, ean: 5554442335848,
The Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope is a verstaile tool that's just as useful out in the field as it is in a classroom. Infiniview comes with a 3.5" LCD screen and rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that will last up to 2 hours in the field. You'll ...
mpn: T390B-3M, ean: 0608729747185,
The AmScope T390B-3M digital professional compound trinocular microscope interchangeable pairs of 10x and 20x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with four DIN achromatic objectives, Brightfield halogen illumination, and a double-layer me...
By Vision Scientific
mpn: VS-5FZ-IFR07-5N, ean: 0753070024420,
This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen o...
By Ken-A-Vision Digital Vision Viewer
sku: 456074, mpn: 7890UM, ean: 0012345678912,
The Ken-A-Vision 7890UM Vision Viewer is a digital, manual-focus document camera that captures and transmits still images and video to a television, computer, projector, or video recording device for classroom viewing using the attached USB cable. Th...