Neewer Crane V2 3 Axis Brushless Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer 32Bit MCUs Brushless Motors With Encoders for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera Sony A7/A7II Series Fujifilm Panasonic LUMIX Nikon J Canon M Series
Free Shipping Included! Neewer Crane V2 3 Axis Brushless Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer 32Bit MCUs Brushless Motors With Encoders for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera Sony A7/A7II Series Fujifilm Panasonic LUMIX Nikon J Canon M Series by Neewer at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: 10089568@@NGFBA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Note: The camera and lens NOT included. Description: This gimbal is designed for DSLRs and mirrorless cameras such as Sony A7 Series, Panasonic LUMIX
Note: The camera and lens NOT included.
This gimbal is designed for DSLRs and mirrorless cameras such as Sony A7 Series, Panasonic LUMIX Series, Nikon J Series, Canon M Series weighing up to 3.96 pounds/1.8 kilograms. It includes an attachable lens support for long lenses.
It has built-in compact slip rings which enable the gimbal to have all 3 axes 360 degrees unlimited rotation. It offers continuous rotation along the pan axis, and manual, non-stop circular rotation along the tilt and roll axes.
The gimbal features simple, quick and smart operation: Press gimbal buttons and push the shift lever to remotely operate camera and change among Locking, Pan following, Pan and tilt following modes.
Innovative battery tray design supports both 18650 or 26650 batteries which provide 6 hours and 12 hours operating time respectively. The 26650 batteries are sold separately.
With CCI, the camera's shutter and focus can be controlled by the buttons on gimbal's handle.
The gimbal can also be controlled wirelessly from an iOS/Android app via a built-in Bluetooth connection to your phone.
Weight: 2 pounds/950g (without battery)
Load Capacity: 3.96 pounds/1.8 kilograms
Battery: 18650 Li-ion Battery
Battery Run-time: 6h-12h
Input Voltage: 6.8V-8.4V-12.6V
Operating Current: 80mA-110mA-6000mA
Operating Temperature: 0°C-45°C
Tilt Axis Mechanical Movement Range: 360°
Roll Axis Mechanical Movement Range: 360°
Pan Axis Mechanical Movement Range: 360°
1 x 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal
2 x 18650 Li-ion Battery
1 x 18650 Li-ion Battery Charger
1 x Battery Box
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Lens Support
1 x Lens Support Screw
1 x Camera Mounting Screw
1 x User Manual
1 x Carrying Case
Features & Highlights
- Easily Assemble and Disassemble by Hand and Integrated CCI (Cameral Control Interface) 5-way Joystick: The tool-less mounting components save time and effort with no need of screw driver. 3 operational modes (Locking Mode, Pan Following Mode, Pan and Tilt Following Mode) provide you the freedom to film footage however you'd like. Regardless of the mode, you can always manipulate the pitch, roll or yaw by using the 5-way joystick controller on the gimbal
- APP for Wireless Remote Control: Equipped with APP and bluetooth control function to control the shut button and adjust camera focus; Remotely pan/tilt/roll the gimbal, update firmware and make calibrations. Also offers a built-in wireless control module which can be connected with a remote control (sold separately)
- 3-Axis 360 Degree Brushless Motor: Offers you unlimited rotation. With advanced automotive-grade magnetic encoders, the gimbal can keep level within an unprecedented 0.02 degrees of ensuring a level horizon once a camera is properly balanced. So multiple shooting requirements are easily met, such as inverted shooting, and low-angle shots
- Powerful Payload and More Versatility: Weighs only 950 grams with a powerful maximum payload weight of 1800 grams for almost all mirrorless and DSLR cameras. With the 1/4" screw thread at the bottom, it can be combined with multiple filming accessories, such as tripods or extension rods for much more versatility
- Powerful Microcontroller Units (MCUs) and Efficient Attitude Control Algorithms: Achieve three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel and an incredible 4k hertz; Allow the gimbal to sense, compute and control the camera to a stunning 0.01-degree accuracy, all within 0.25 milliseconds
|Item Weight:||5.63 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|