Monocular Telescope, Waterproof 16x50 High Power BAK4 Prism FMC Lens with Tripod Camera Remote Control and Quick Smartphone Holder for Travel,Concert,Sports, etc.
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 32% on the Monocular Telescope, Waterproof 16x50 High Power BAK4 Prism FMC Lens with Tripod Camera Remote Control and Quick Smartphone Holder for Travel,Concert,Sports, etc. by Tysonir at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: Tysonir-180526. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features： Super Clear, meanwhile, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, helping you see just about any target, whether you're
Super Clear, meanwhile, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, helping you see just about any target, whether you're searching for birds or trying to get a better view of the stage.
Built-in Lens Dust Cover can prevent the lens from dust and make sure you see everything in a clear detail.
Field of View: 367M/1000M
Prism system: Superior BAK4 Prisms
Eye Lens Diameter: 14.5mm
Objective lens diameter: 50mm
Monocular Size: 17cm*9cm*7cm
Do not allow using the monocular to watch the sun directly! Use the monocular to watch the sun will cause incurable injury to human eyes.
Please put it in a dry place if it is long-term unused.
Wipe the lens with a dry and clean cloth. If there are some stubborn stains, please use the cloth dipped some alcohol. It would be easy to remove.
Don't walk or run while you're looking through the monocular. You could misjudge distances and trip or fall.
Be careful of small children with the small accessories like caps and bag. Do not swallow.
Don't clean the lens with your fingernail. When you're out in the field, it can be tempting to scratch dirt off the lens, but this could permanently damage your monocular.
Don't rinse or immerse your monocular. Never rinse your monocular under running water to clean it. Don't immerse it, either, even if it's waterproof.
Features & Highlights
- How to use？： 1, The naked eye view needs to raise the eye mask(micro adjustment), rotate the "focus adjustment" to adjust the focus, get a clear picture. 2, the phone zooms in on the screen to adjust the appropriate camera lens focal length to get the right picture size. TIP: If your phone has two cameras, distinguish the main camera, please. You can use your hand to block the lens to distinguish the main camera. TIP: Not suitable for close viewing.
- 16X50 HIGH POWER MAGNIFICATION: Full 16X magnification and 50mm object lens diameter - the most powerful handheld monocularly available in today's market to get the best view for adults and kids in your outdoor adventures. Large Field of View (3281ft, 1km) for Bird, Wildlife Watching. Perfect for Hiking, Hunting, Climbing, Scenery, and Sightseeing etc.
- WIDE VIEW WITH CLOSER, CLEAR IMAGE: with 16x50 High Power Lens, this adult monocular has quite a wide field of view(max is 50mm objective lens), and at 16x magnification power, the scope provides a clear and closer image of long distant objects;BAK4 prism is a high refractive index material which makes the image clear and vibrant;Coated with multi FMC green film,the scope delivery a bright and crisp image. The waterproof fog-proof monocular is ideal for any weather or conditions
- EASY TO USE: With the compact pocketed size, this mini monocular is easy to use by single hand. You can just slip in your pocket and bring along wherever you go. Adjust new larger One-Hand Focus Wheel easily, you can get high definition image easily. Wireless Camera Shutter Remote Control for cell phones. Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, LG, Sony and almost all other smartphones on the market.
- COMFORTABLE CONVENIENT: This monocular telescope includes hand strap and carries case which makes easy to carry around during traveling or other outdoor activities. There has a tripod connector at the bottom of monocular offers steady viewing when connecting a monocular tripod.
|Item Size:||2.17 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.98 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.58 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches|