MIOPS Mobile Remote Programmable Trigger for DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras (iOS and Android) - S2 Cable
Free Shipping Included! MIOPS Mobile Remote Programmable Trigger for DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras (iOS and Android) - S2 Cable by MIOPS at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: MR-S2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. List of Modes:Press & Hold - Press and hold the button on your mobile phone and release to stop.Press & Lock - Press to toggle taking photos on your
List of Modes:
Press & Hold - Press and hold the button on your mobile phone and release to stop.
Press & Lock - Press to toggle taking photos on your camera
Timed Release - Allows you to set your camera's Bulb mode timing. Your camera must be set to Bulb mode first!
Self Timer - Set up a custom count-down timer to trigger your camera.
Timed Release & Self Timer - Set up a custom count-down and exposure time for your camera.
Basic Timelapse - Allows you to set the number of frames and the interval of shots to create a time-lapse image.
Long Exposure Time-lapse - Allows you to set the interval, exposure, and a number of frames for time-lapse images.
Bulb Ramping Timelapse - In this mode, set your interval, initial exposure, final exposure, and frames. MIOPS will automatically and evenly increase the exposure of the images.
Road Lapse - This mode allows you to enter your travel distance (Set units to Meters or Feet in settings) and the number of images that you'd like to take, and using your phone's GPS the MIOPS will capture images every meter or foot that you specified.
HDR - Takes 3 to 7 bracketed HDR photos using your Center and EV(+/-) settings.
HDR Timelapse - In this mode, you can set your Center, EV(+), and frames to allow you to create a beautiful HDR time-lapse shot.
Sound - Use your phone's microphone to trigger your camera when a sound event occurs. You can also set the delay and noise threshold for greater control.
Vibration - Uses your phone's sensors to trigger your camera when a vibration or movement is sensed. You can also set the vibration sensitivity and single-shot / continuous shot.
Motion - Uses your phone's camera (front or rear facing) to trigger your camera based on sensitivity settings. You can also set a delay for your camera to be triggered and the number of frames to shoot.
Features & Highlights
- MIOPS MOBILE REMOTE - The MIOPS Mobile Remote is a simple but powerful solution for controlling DSLR cameras with a smartphone. It connects to the shutter release port of your camera and communicates with your smartphone over Bluetooth.
- EASY TO USE - The refined user interface of MIOPS MOBILE smartphone app is easy to use and readily adjustable to fit your needs. Just select the desired mode and leave the control to your smartphone. It will fire your camera while you relax.
- MULTIPLE SENSORS FOR YOUR CAMERA - The MIOPS Mobile remote allows your shutter to be automatically triggered when the MIOPS Mobile Remote senses vibration, movement, or sound. Using the schedule, you can combine any of those triggers with features such as HDR bracketing or time lapse.
- COMBINE MULTIPLE CAMERA FEATURES - With the MIOPS Mobile remote, you don't have to settle for ordinary timelapse shots. You can also do long exposure, bulb ramping, HDR timelapse, or just basic timelapse.
- COMPATIBILITY: Sony (A6000, A6300, A7, A7S, A7SII, A7R, A7Rii, HX300, HX50V, NEX-3N, RX[10, 10II, 100 II, 100 III, 100 IV, 100 PLATINUM]) Check MIOPS website for latest compatibility.
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|