Manfrotto MT190XPRO3 190 Aluminium 3-Section Tripod and 128RC Micro Fluid Head with a Vidpro 35" Padded Case
Free Shipping Included! Manfrotto MT190XPRO3 190 Aluminium 3-Section Tripod and 128RC Micro Fluid Head with a Vidpro 35'' Padded Case by Manfrotto at Blue Sky Photography. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 190XPRO3 is a compact 3-section aluminium tripod with advanced features and excellent build quality. The key feature of the 190XPRO3 is its 90°
The legs of the 190XPRO3 tripod are also fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock levers that block and unblock each leg section. The special design of the QPL levers allows a more comfortable and stronger single-handed grip of the leg locks. From folded, the sections of each leg of the tripod can be released in a single movement. The QPL lever design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the preset angles, again allowing considerable positioning freedom.
The top casting of the 190XPRO3 has an Easy Link connector for supporting a photo or video accessory (such as an LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, and making the tripod into a practical mobile studio. The 128RC is a lightweight fluid head with pan bar and quick release camera plate with secondary security, ideal for cameras up to 4kg in weight. It has smooth fluid movement, pan and tilt locks. This version is black painted.
Features & Highlights
- The new QUICK POWER LOCK (QPL) system is one of the most eye-catching and unique features of the new 190. It is a strong, ultra fast and ergonomic locking system that allows for quick, complete extension of the legs with operation of all locks, on each leg, possible with one hand
- The new Rotating Levelling Bubble is quick to set up and allows the tripod to be positioned more precisely. It is easy to use, whatever the shape of the head or however the tripod is set up
- The new Leg Angle Selectors are also easy to set up, as they are made following the most innovative ergonomic standards and prevent fingers being trapped in the upper casting.
- The entire shape of the tripod has been modified to be more manageable and stylish.
- 128RC: Professional Fluid Drag System on PAN and TILT movements
|Item Weight:||9.81 pounds|
|Package Weight:||9.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||40 x 7 x 7 inches|