Manfrotto 190 Go! Aluminum 4 Section Tripod Kit with 496RC2 Ball Head and a Vidpro 35" Padded Case
Manfrotto 190 Go! Aluminum 4 Section Tripod Kit with 496RC2 Ball Head and a Vidpro 35'' Padded Case by Manfrotto at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: 190KIT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MANFROTTO MT190GOA4TB SPECIFICATIONS Attaches By 3/8 attachment type Center Column rapid Column Tube Diameter 0 63/64 in Leg Angles
Attaches By 3/8 attachment type
Center Column rapid
Column Tube Diameter 0 63/64 in
Leg Angles 25°.46°.66°.88°
Closed Length 17.72 in
Leg Sections 4 number
Load Capacity 15.43 lbs
Maximum Height 57.48 in
Maximum Height (with Center Column Down) 48.03 in
Minimum Height 2.76 in
Weight 3.68 lbs
MANFROTTO 496RC2 BALL HEAD
The 496 with QR RC2 Plate Compact Ball Head has been totally redesigned for better ease of use. The new friction control knob allows the photographer to achieve superior control when handling the camera and making micro movements without having to totally lock and unlock the ball head. The locking knob on this head have been redesigned to be more ergonomic, easier to handle and more user-friendly. The ergonomic shape allows the user to better lock the ball for security smart repositionable locking lever allows the user to place it in a comfortable position in order to use it in the most convenient way. Just pull it outwards, put it in the best working position and then release it. The locking lever securely locks the head both in the +90 -90 ball positioning and in the 360 pan positions. this head is designed for compact and small digital cameras up to 13.23 lbs.
1 x Manfrotto 190 Go! Aluminum 4 Section Tripod with Twist Locks
1 x Manfrotto 496RC2 Ball Head with Quick Release
1 x VidPro 35 inch Tripod Carrying Case with Strap
Features & Highlights
- The 190 go! completes the advanced hobbyist and professional offering with a more compact and easy to transport version of the successful 190 tripod.
- The new 190 go! is the lightest and most compact 190 in the Aluminum range. The new 190 go! closed size is 45 cm ( 17,7 in) and weighs 1,7 kg (3,74 lbs). That's 4 cm more compact and also 20% lighter than the MT190XPRO4
- The new twist locks allow the easy opening and closure of all sections at once with a single hand, making it ultra-fast to operate the tripod. Twist locks occupy less space compared to a lever, making the tripod light and compact.
- The 90°column mechanism is hidden inside the tripod's top casting until it's needed; the mechanism can then be raised with a single finger, allowing the centre column to swing to the horizontal position. Together, the 90°column and the 4 leg angles enable you to get low down to the ground like no other tripod.
- Taking its lead from our professional equipment lines, an Easy Link attachment in the top casting turns the tripod into a mobile studio and allows it to hold a LED light, reflector or other accessory.
|Package Weight:||7.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|