Light Meter ennoLogic eL200K – Digital Illuminance Lux Meter Photometer 0 to 200,000 Lux – Auto-Ranging, Hold, Min, Max, and Average Functions, Backlight
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Light Meter ennoLogic eL200K – Digital Illuminance Lux Meter Photometer 0 to 200,000 Lux – Auto-Ranging, Hold, Min, Max, and Average Functions, Backlight by ennoLogic at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: eL200K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Stop Guessing How Much Light You Really Get The ennoLogic eL200K is a professional light meter for evaluating lighting at work places and at home.
The ennoLogic eL200K is a professional light meter for evaluating lighting at work places and at home. It provides reliable light level readings from 1 to 200,000 lux. The large backlit LCD display is easy to read from anywhere and in any environment.
Lux is a unit of light measurement where the area is taken into account. 1 lux equals 1 Lumen / m2. Lux is therefore light intensity in a specific area.
Use this instrument to measure light levels in offices, schools, labs, greenhouses, and at home. Test if your workplace gets enough light. Adjust the lighting for your house plants. Or optimize the light of your new LED light fixture. There are lots of uses for this highly educational tool. Not designed for photography exposure measurements.
- Measurement range: 1 to 200,000 Lux (0.1 to 18581 Fc)
- Accuracy: ±4% (0.1-10,000 Lux); ±10% above 10,000 Lux
- Resolution: 1 Lux / 0.1 Fc (Footcandle)
- Frequency weighting: A/C
- Analog bar graph: 2dB / 1 bar
- Sampling time: 500ms
- Analog signal output (AC and DC)
- Power: 4x 1.5V AA battery or 5V external
- Size: 9.5"x2.5"x1.5"
- Weight: 10.6 oz (300 g), batteries included
- Package includes one eL200K, carrying case, 4x AA batteries, analog output interface cable and user manual
Like all ennoLogic products, the eL200K comes with a 10-YEAR WARRANTY, HASSLE-FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Order now risk free.
Features & Highlights
- THE ENNOLOGIC LIGHT METER eL200K measures illuminance, the amount of light incident on a surface per unit area. Illuminance is measured in lux or foot candle, and the eL200K displays both. It is a great tool for measuring light levels in offices, labs, warehouses, classrooms, and homes. Useful for checking desk and work surface lighting, and to compare light levels in different environments. Indispensable when establishing safe or minimum levels of illumination in a work or living environment.
- WORKING ON THE LIGHTING IN YOUR HOME? It can be very difficult to objectively assess light levels with the naked eye - use this meter to get an accurate reading of the actual light levels every time. Compare different lamp types and wattages. Check the light level when installing accent lighting. Or maybe you're replacing incandescent light bulbs with LED light bulbs? Use the ennoLogic lux meter to compare brightness before and after.
- DO MY PLANTS GET ENOUGH LIGHT? The quickest way to find out is with a portable luxmeter like this one. Whether it's for your beloved orchids, indoor herb garden, hydroponics setup, plant nursery or greenhouse, the eL200K makes checking light levels easy. Maybe you're using LEC grow lights and are wondering how much light actually gets to the plants? This tool will give you the answer.
- MANY OTHER USES: Find out how many lux of light the light box you use for bright light therapy puts out. Or maybe you need it for a science fair project. IMPORTANT NOTE: The ennoLogic lightmeter is NOT for photography. This device does NOT allow you determine the proper exposure for a photo. Its purpose is to show you light INTENSITY in lux or foot candles at any given spot.
- RELIABLE AND ROBUST LIGHT METER: Measurement range 0-200,000 lux. Lux and Foot-Candle units. MAX, MIN, and AVERAGE reading display and ANALOG BAR GRAPH DISPLAY. HOLD function. Analog outputs (DC and AC). Large 1.5"" LCD display with BACKLIGHT, easy to read even from a distance. Tripod mount (tripod not included). External power option. Auto power off with override option. Comes with carrying case, 4x AA batteries, analog output interface cable and user manual. 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
|Item Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|