Houseables Film Canister, 35MM Empty Camera Reel Containers, 60 Pack, White, 2" H, 1" W, Plastic, Films Developing Processing Tube, Roll Case, With Caps, For Small Accessories, Beads, Alka Seltzer
Houseables Film Canister, 35MM Empty Camera Reel Containers, 60 Pack, White, 2'' H, 1'' W, Plastic, Films Developing Processing Tube, Roll Case, With Caps, For Small Accessories, Beads, Alka Seltzer by Houseables at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: FiCa60. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. By its basic definition... A canister is a container that protects camera film from outside elements prior to its use. But the beauty of these
Features & Highlights
- TIGHT SEALING LID: 8 oz. opaque white film canisters with matching style lid. Used for a wide range of professional, educational, and recreational activities. The micro-precision fitted lid allows pressure to build up inside (which is why these canisters are commonly used for homemade Alka Seltzer rockets). Once the lid is secured, no liquid will escape or leak out, even when the container is aggressively shook or held upside down.
- HIGH FLEXURAL STRENGTH: Each canister is made from high impact polypropylene (PP), known for its elasticity and strength. Identically sized as ordinary 35mm film canisters. Measures 2" high, 1" wide, and 1.22" in diameter. Non-toxic, odorless, recyclable, and eco-friendly container. Safely keeps film, food, liquids, and other potentially perishable items safe without leaking or becoming compromised from outside elements.
- HIGHLY REUSABLE: These incredibly multipurpose plastic canisters are designed for consistent reuse without performance breakdown. The material is UV protected and withstands a wide temperature range, so cold and heat does not impact its contents. Liquids stay at full volume and non-liquids remain dry, even in the most humid conditions.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN SETS OF 15 AND 60: Bulk purchases offer greater value to photographers, educators, green thumbs, travelers, and anyone looking for simple but valuable storage containers. Canisters are a time-tested tool for storing first aid materials, sewing supplies, seedlings, aaa batteries, spices and seasonings and herbal supplements, loose change, and -- image this -- undeveloped film and/or film negatives
- SCIENCE, ART, DIY, OH MY: Whether you're conducting a series of Dr. Frankenstein-esque experiments or simply organizing craft supplies, Houseables' film canisters can assist with the coordination of your creative process.
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 4 x 4 inches|