Godox V860II-C E-TTL 2.4G High Speed Sync 1/8000s GN60 Li-ion Battery Camera Flash speedlite light + Godox X1T-C Wireless Remote Flash Trigger Transmitter for Canon EOS cameras
Free Shipping Included! Godox V860II-C E-TTL 2.4G High Speed Sync 1/8000s GN60 Li-ion Battery Camera Flash speedlite light + Godox X1T-C Wireless Remote Flash Trigger Transmitter for Canon EOS cameras by Godox at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: 43185-27337. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Upgraded from V860C, V860IIC applies to Canon EOS cameras and is compatible with E-TTL II autoflash. V860IIC Guide Number: 60 (m ISO 100) Flash
Guide Number: 60 (m ISO 100)
Flash Coverage: 20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size)
Swinging/tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0 to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 second Exposure Control
Exposure control system: E-TTLII autoflash and manual flash
Flash Exposure compensation(FEC): Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments(Manual FEC and FEB can be combined)
FE Lock: With FEL button or * button
Sync mode: High-speed sync(up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
Multi Flash: Provided (up to 100 times, 199Hz)
Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
Controllable slave groups: 3 (A, B, and C)
Optical Transmission range: Indoors: 12 to 15m / 39.4 to 49.2 ft; Outdoors: 8 to 10m / 26.2 to 32.8 ft 2.4G(100m)
Channels: Optical: 4 (1, 2, 3 and 4); 2.4G: 32(1-32)
Slave-ready indicator: Two red indicators blink
Modeling flash: Fired with camera's depth-of-field preview button
Auto Focus Assist Beam
Effective range(approx.): center: 0.6~10m/2.0~32.8 feet; Periphery: 0.6~5m/2.0~16.4 feet
Power Source: 11.1V/2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery Recycle time: ＜1.5seconds.
Full power flashes: Approx.650
Power saving: Power off automatically after approx.90 seconds of idle operation(60 minutes at slave mode)
Sync Triggering Mode: Hotshoe, 2.5mm sync line, wireless control port
Color temperature: 5600±200k
1 x V860IIC Flash
1 x X1C trigger 1 x Li-ion Battery
1 x Charger
1 x Mini stand
1 x Protection case
1 x Color Filter
1 x15X17cm softbox
1 x Cleaning Pen Brush and Air Blower(color random)
1 x Cloth
Features & Highlights
- Fully Supports TTL Functions include TTL Autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling Flash, etc. HSS, Front Curtain Sync, Rear Curtain Sync, Multi Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission ditance. Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output.
- V860IIC guarantees better light shooting experience with built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, GN60 high guide number, and 20 to 200 zoom flash coverage.
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery, Max. 1.5S recycle & 650 full power pops. User-friendly LCD display and control panel with firmwave upgrade.
- V860IIC as master flash to trigger Canon speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EXII, etc in TTL or Manual mode; as slave flash to receive signals of Canon speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EX II, ect and wireless commanders of pop-up flash on Canon 7D, 60D, or 600d, etc.
|Item Weight:||3.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.19 x 5.47 x 5.47 inches|