Canon EOS C300 Cinema Camcorder Body with Dual Pixel CMOS AF (EF Lens Mount) - International Version (No Warranty)
Canon EOS C300 Cinema Camcorder Body with Dual Pixel CMOS AF (EF Lens Mount) - International Version (No Warranty) by Canon at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: 0044C002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bringing Canon's expertise and decades of experience designing sensors, lenses, image processing and design to the world of motion picture capture,
Features & Highlights
- CA-945 AC Adapter - Power Cord - Aftermarket Charger - BP-955 Battery - Body Cap - TB-1 Tripod Base - Custom SKB Hard Case with Adorama Rental Logo - Firmware 184.108.40.206.00 - ** Please Note: Missing Rear Battery Door; DC Input Cover; Headphone Jack Cover; SDI Cover; SD Card Slot Cover and EXT Cover, monitor unit and handle union**
- DUAL PIXEL CMOS AF: Dual Pixel CMOS AF is a sensor-based, phase detection autofocus (AF) technology designed to provide smooth, high-performance continuous focus in movies. Ideal for fast and accurate autofocus, helping filmmakers to create stunning footage which maximises the creative options offered by fast lenses and shallow depth-of-field.
- Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor: Modeled on the Super 35mm 3-perf motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It uses 3840 (H) x 2160 (V) photosites to perform the crucial optoelectronic transformation of digital imaging.
- Photosite Sensor with Microlens: Each photosite is a generous 6.4x6.4 micrometers in area and each has a microlens that ensures the highest efficiency in light transfer to the individual photodiode. Proprietary technologies within the photosite simultaneously lower the image sensor noise floor while enhancing the photon capacity of the photodiode.
- Sensor Readout: The image sensor employs an innovative readout technique that delivers full bandwidth individual RGB video components without the need for any debayering algorithms. Each of these components has a 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) sampling structure at up to 60 frames. From these components, a 1080-60i or 1280x720-60P is derived.
|Item Weight:||13.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 18 x 18 inches|