Breakthrough Photography 52mm X4 10-Stop ND Filter For Camera Lenses, Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter With Lens Cloth, MRC16, SCHOTT B270 Glass, Nanotec, Ultra-Slim, Weather-Sealed
Free Shipping Included! Breakthrough Photography 52mm X4 10-Stop ND Filter For Camera Lenses, Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter With Lens Cloth, MRC16, SCHOTT B270 Glass, Nanotec, Ultra-Slim, Weather-Sealed by Breakthrough Photography at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: COMINU040360. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 52mm X4 10-Stop ND (Neutral Density) Filter For Camera Lenses - Breakthrough Photography Featuring SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass made in
Featuring SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass made in Germany, MRC16, and nanotec® nano coatings, the X4 ND is among the most color neutral filters available to photographers. The 10-stop X4 ND features an incredibly durable weather-sealed traction frame that makes getting filters on-and-off a whole lot easier.
Constructed of high quality brass CNC machined with our signature traction frame, the X4 ND is easier than ever to attach and remove securely, even with gloves on in cold conditions.
Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years.
- MRC16 to reduce reflection and to increase surface durability
- X4 ND is the most color neutral and has the flattest transmission curve of any ND filter, guaranteed.
- 25 years support
- SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass made in Germany
- Nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®
- Durable weather-sealed traction frame
- 1 x 52mm X4 10-Stop ND Filter
- Plastic Storage Case
- 1 x Lens Cloth
25 Year Guarantee
We stand behind all our products 100%. Each and every filter is guaranteed to be free of craftsmanship defects for a period of 25 years.
- USA-based customer service
- phone support
- email support
- live chat support
Features & Highlights
- WORLDS SHARPEST AND MOST COLOR NEUTRAL ND: From the moment you pick up X4 ND you'll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. X4 ND maintains a very well controlled and flat transmission all the way throughout the visible spectrum and into IR, delivering the worlds most color neutral results.
- MRC16 OPTICAL COATING: 16 Layer Multi-Resistance Coated to significantly reduce lens flare and ghosting while making the filter Anti-Scratch, Reduce Reflection, Water Repellent, Increase Surface Durability, Oil & Dust Resistant. All these fantastic attributes are essential for working effectively outdoors. Our proprietary MRC coating is structurally harder than the glass itself and the reduced reflections improve the efficiency since less light is lost.
- NANOTEC®: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our workhorse and built to withstand extreme wind, salt water, dust and other abrasive conditions and elements.
- FITMENT: Compatible with all 52mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee online we associate your X4 serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
|Item Size:||4 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|