Baader Planetarium UV IR-Cut Telescope Filter 2" FUVIR-2
Baader Planetarium UV IR-Cut Telescope Filter 2'' FUVIR-2 by Baader Planetarium at Blue Sky Photography. SKU: AAS015. MPN: FUVIR-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This filter is a must for all digital imaging with Digital Cameras, CCD Cameras, and modified Web Cams. Also useful for protecting valuable H-Alpha
This filter is a must for all digital imaging with Digital Cameras, CCD Cameras, and modified Web Cams. Also useful for protecting valuable H-Alpha filters from heat stress and damaging IR (Daystar, etc). Due to their extremely high optical quality, these filters may be stacked and used far in front of the focal plane (necessary for imaging uses). Like the Baader Planetarium Contrast-Booster, the UV-IR-Cut filter uses the very latest coating technology, to deliver the finest filtration quality and lifetime durability.
Features & Highlights
- Unmatched 98% Average Transmission! Freedom from ghost images (very low reflection multi-coating, S
- Extremely Sharp Cutoff at 680nm (leaves all the visible red, including the important 656nm H-alpha
- Sharp cutoff below 420nm. Eliminates violet halos around bright stars (more effectively than simple
- True optical quality glass substrate and coatings. Why spend all your money on quality primary optic
- Combine with any of the other Baader filters, to deliver the sharpest images possible.
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|