Astromania Camera Easy Autoguiding Set60 - the key to successful planetary photos
Free Shipping Included! Astromania Camera Easy Autoguiding Set60 - the key to successful planetary photos by Astromania at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: SKU_AM_CEAS60. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Astromania Camera Easy Autoguiding Set60. Planetary imaging and guiding camera - the key to successful planetary photos: The CMOS Camera is a highly
Features & Highlights
- The advantages in a nutshell:(1)Mini guide scope for rapidly locating astronomical objects and guide stars.(2)Designed for both visual and photographic use.(3)Use any 1.25 inch eyepiece from your collection.(4)Worm-gear focuser for rapid focusing - prevents the rotation of camera and eyepiece.
- Planetary imaging and guiding camera - the key to successful planetary photos: The CMOS Camera is a highly sensitive planetary camera which can turn you into a successful planetary photographer. The heart of this camera is a sensitive and low-noise CMOS chip. An optimal launching pad for sharp and high-resolution planetary imaging. But this camera can also be used to guide via a guide star.
- Large field of view and high resolution: With a resolution of 1280x960 pixels, you can plot a course directly to the planets in our solar system. The wide field of view is ideal for sharp and wide-scale images of the lunar surface. Unlike normal entry-level cameras, this camera offers a much larger chip area.
- The robust metal housing is made of black, anodized aluminium: It not only looks solid, but is very sturdy. A milled and knurled focusing ring allows straightforward and precise fine focusing. It comes with matching tube clamps and a Synta-style mounting plate to make assembly and disassembly as simple as possible.
- Guiding with the Mini Guide Scope - makes astrophotography easier and needs less equipment: This small guide scope takes does the job of a 'classic' guide scope - but it is lighter and much easier to use! Previously, long and unwieldy guide scopes were used to locate a guide star. But this is no longer necessary! The sensitivity of modern astronomy cameras makes this possible. You simply attach the mini guide scope onto your telescope like a finder.
|Item Weight:||2.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.18 x 6.06 x 6.06 inches|