Armasight Zeus-Pro 336 4-16x50 (60 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight, FLIR Tau 2 - 336x256 (17 micron) 60Hz Core, 50mm Lens
Armasight Zeus-Pro 336 4-16x50 (60 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight, FLIR Tau 2 - 336x256 (17 micron) 60Hz Core, 50mm Lens by Armasight at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: TAT176WN5ZPRO41. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DESCRIPTION: The Zeus Pro family of Thermal Weapon Sights showcases the best and latest advancements developed by Armasight in the field of uncooled
The Zeus Pro family of Thermal Weapon Sights showcases the best and latest advancements developed by Armasight in the field of uncooled thermal imaging technology for the dismounted soldier, special law enforcement team member, and professional hunter. The Zeus Pro epitomizes Armasight's 20/50 design gold standard, which is defined from product inception as being capable of withstanding 20 meters immersion for 2 hours and engineered for routine use with 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil. Based around common core electronics, signal processing, and eyepiece optics with generous eye-relief, the Zeus Pro Series Thermal Weapon Sight is available in a variety of options and price points that cater to every application - military and commercial. FEATURES:
Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight consisting either of four 3.0V DC 123A batteries all oriented in the same direction to prevent confusion in replacement, or four 1.5VDC AA batteries pre-loaded in a cartridge. In a pinch, a single 123A 3.0VDC battery can power the Zeus Pro for just over one hour.
The Zeus Pro 336 4-16x50 (60 Hz) Thermal Weapon Sight is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. In an effort to better support the art of shooting, Armasight has included ballistic drop reticules, electronic compass and inclinometer in the Zeus Pro package for finer range estimation and target orientation.
The Zeus Pro uses a 9-pin multipin connector to provide video-in imagery, where there may be a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access. In support of these capabilities, Armasight offers an optional laser range finder, external battery pack, multispectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Zeus Pro. Solid state technology reticule adjustments and software algorithms, combined with a complementary color reticle platform, ensures maximum reticle contrast, high level target accuracy, and boresight retention. This level of accuracy is translated into the tracking electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Pro thermal imaging weapon sights, which can be progressively increased from 1x to 2x to 4x without changing the point-of-aim to point of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle. A five-button wireless remote switch is included to operate and modify the settings on the Zeus Pro to optimize the imagery for the viewed scene without having to remove your hands from the weapon. The Zeus Pro has Bluetooth wireless capability and can directly interface with most smart phones with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight represents the most versatile and sophisticated Armasight product available in today's market for hunters, SWAT teams, and military personnel, based on its superior price-to-performance value.
- 24/7 Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke, dust, haze, fog)
- Superior engineering and design from inception to Armasight's 20/50 standard
- Rugged MIL-STD-810 compliant performance
- Operates on 123A or AA batteries
- Reliable quick-release locking weapon mount
- Objective Germanium Lens Options
- TAU-2 17 micron Pitch Thermal Sensor
- SVGA 800x600 OLED Display
- Long eye-relief eyepiece lens
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- Battery Status Indicator
- Multiple User Selectable Ballistic and Quick Acquisition Reticules
- Selectable Reticule Color
- Selectable Palettes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Sepia/ OEM Custom/ Other Color Variants
- Imaging Filter Algorithms:
- - Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE)
- - Smart Scene Optimization (SSO)
- - Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ)
- - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE)
- - Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction (SSN)
- Wireless 5-button Remote
- Tracking Digital e-Zoom: 2x / 4x
- Still Picture and Video Recording Capability (Mounted DVR Option)
- Made In the USA
- Magnification 4x - 16x
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Objective Lens Type Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 336x256
- Pixel Size 17 micron
- Display Type AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format 800×600
- Objective Focal Length 50mm
- Objective F-number 1:1.4
- Focusing Range 10 m to inf.
- Battery 4 each 123A 3.0VDC or 4 each AA 1.5VDC
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) > 6 hr (optional up to 14 hours)
- External Power Supply Optional Extended Battery Pack with rechargeable batteries (up to 8 hours) or 6 VDC/ 1А external power source
- Operating Temperature -51 to +57°C (-59 to +134°F)
- Storage Temperature -57 to +85°C (-70 to +185°F)
- Dimensions, mm/in 197x76x76 / 7.5x3.0x3.0
- Weight 0.95 kg / 2.0 lbs
Features & Highlights
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera
- 3-year warranty and 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
- Compact, lightweight, durable housing
- High-resolution thermal imaging
- High-end OLED display and Video output
- Export Restriction By adding to cart I agree that I do not intend to export this product outside of the USA
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.7 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Armasight, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Nite Site
mpn: 922101, ean: 0811136020004,
The NiteSite VIPER / VIPER RTEK is a patented short range night vision system for hunting in zero light.It converts your day scope (there's no need to remove it) into a powerful night vision system that is quick and simple to set up.ALL-IN-ONE night ...
mpn: TAT166WN4ZEUS21, ean: 0849815001549,
We are excited to introduce its latest and most technologically advanced family of Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights to the Sporting, Law Enforcement and Military markets. The Zeus product line is based on the FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core and ...
By Night Owl
mpn: NOXB-5, ean: 5053204672141,
These Night Owl Explorer Pro Binoculars let you see clearly in complete darkness thanks to a powerful integrated infrared illuminator. Binoculars are portable but not short on performance with 2 intensifier tubes nestled inside the steel stringer sys...
By AXIS COMMUNICATION INC
mpn: 0922-001, ean: 7331021052390,
HD Recording: NoColor Supported: ColorVideo Formats: H.264Maximum Video Resolution: 640 x 480Maximum Focal Length: 60 mmConnectivity Technology: CableRemote Management: YesNetwork (RJ-45): YesForm Factor: Ceiling Mount, Wall MountAxis offers the mark...
mpn: NS42442FVR, ean: 0799599164346,
NightStar 4x42 Digital Night Vision Binocular, w/ camera and recorder, Black, NS42442FVR...
mpn: NS41442FVR, ean: 0799599163950,
NightStar 4X42F Digital Night Vision Monocular, w/ camera and recorder, Black, NS41442FVR...
mpn: NSMAVENGE3QGDI1, ean: 0818470019640,
DESCRIPTION: The Armasight Avenger QS is a high-tech, tough and durable multi-use night vision monocular that delivers great Gen 2+ performance at the lowest possible cost. Packed with high-tech features, the Avenger QS is a unit that is equally at h...
mpn: ANAF3X0002, ean: 0818470011668,
DESCRIPTION: Armasight 3x A-Focal Lens # 22 is a high-performance magnifier that easily attaches to the original objective lens of a night vision device. It is a lighweight and compact lens that provides 3x optical magnification. Armasight 3x A-Focal...
By Canis Latran
mpn: 27-0015, ean: 0703546510605,
Dimension of Objectives:40mm
FOV:5 degreex3.75 degree
Ocular Adjustable Range:¡À10
Observing Distance(Low light environment) 2m~¡Þ
Observing Distance(Dark environment) ~200m
Operating voltage:3.7V DC
By Canis Latran
mpn: 27-0016, ean: 0703546510612,
Outstanding optical clarity,high performance night vision Wide field of view Video out capable 5Mega Pixels CMOS vs image-intensifier tube In-view 1.5"TFT display Micro SD card:up to 32G(no included) Adjustable eyepiece Powerful infrared spotli...