77mm X2 10-Stop ND Filter For Camera Lenses - Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC8, Nanotec, Ultra-slim, Weather-Sealed by Breakthrough Photography
Free Shipping Included! 77mm X2 10-Stop ND Filter For Camera Lenses - Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC8, Nanotec, Ultra-slim, Weather-Sealed by Breakthrough Photography by Breakthrough Photography at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: 650229349086. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 77mm X2 10-Stop ND (Neutral Density) Filter For Camera Lenses by Breakthrough Photography Featuring H-K9L optical glass made in Japan, MRC8, and
77mm X2 10-Stop ND (Neutral Density) Filter For Camera Lenses by Breakthrough Photography
Featuring H-K9L optical glass made in Japan, MRC8, and nanotec® nano coatings, the X2 ND is among the most color neutral filters available to photographers. The 10-stop X2 ND features an incredibly durable weather-sealed traction frame that makes getting filters on-and-off a whole lot easier.
The X2 features a 3.5mm ultra-slim double-threaded traction frame to eliminate vignetting on wide-angle full-frame setups.
Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years.
Features and Benefits:
- MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting
- Double-threaded traction frame to eliminate vignetting
- Sharp H-K9L optical glass made in Japan
- Nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®
- Durable weather-sealed traction frame
- 25 Year Ironclad Support
- 1 x 77mm X2 10-Stop ND Filter
- 1 x Lens Cloth
We are confident that Breakthrough Photography will become your new go-to source for Photography products and accessories that if we're wrong, we'll give you your money back. If you aren't overjoyed with your product and the results, we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Click on Buy now button for complete your purchase!
Features & Highlights
- MRC8 CREDIT FILTER: Uniformly applied MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting which easily get's compounded at long exposures. Our MRC8 is structurally harder than the glass itself, providing a protective scratch-resistant layer, shielding the glass from the elements of frequent fieldwork
- X2 ND (NEUTRAL DENSITY) FILTER: Our X2 ND 10-stop features critically sharp H-K9L optical glass made in Japan. The moment you pick up X2 ND you'll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. We precisely machine each X2 traction frame from environmentally friendly aluminum, and with it's matte black finish reflections are absorbed rather than reflected into the lens barrel.
- NANOTEC®: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC8, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our completely weather-sealed X2 traction frame the X2 ND was built to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- FITMENT: Compatible with all 77mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee online we associate your X2 serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Breakthrough Photography, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 2474, ean: 0018208024742,
The Nikon 52mm C-PL1L Drop-in Circular Polarizing Filter dramatically reduces reflections from water and glass as well as rendering blue skies darker.Polarizing filters reduce glare from non-metallic surfaces such as glass and water, as well as darke...
mpn: 0002-0008, ean: 9421903169259,
Syrp Filter - Variable ND 82mm Overview: The Syrp ND Filter kit is a must have for every film-maker / photographer and allows you to achieve creative shots that are otherwise impossible in camera. The ND filter allows you to limit the amount of light...
By Formatt Hitech Limited
mpn: FC100ND3.0, ean: 0886235192310,
Firecrest ND 100x100mm (4"x4") Neutral Density 3 (10 Stops) long exposure filter for Firecrest 100mm holder, Formatt Hitech 100mm Modular Holder, Lee 100mm System, Nisi 100mm System .100mm filter reduces light by 10 F-stops. Firecrest technology is n...
mpn: HD3201, ean: 6900574603000,
3 Piece Kit. Custom designed for Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Super wide angle Lens. 2 slots to hold 1 or 2 150mm insert filters. Features: Holds up to 2 X 150mm filters. 360° rotatable, easy locking. Made of high quality industrial grade aluminium. Comp...
mpn: WndPn145-EsntlCPL-NK1424, ean: 0847372020850,
Challenging shooting scenarios often call for adding a lens filter to save the shot. However, when you're shooting with a Wide Angle or Ultra Wide Angle lens, the bulbous front lens element and lack of threads make it impossible to add filters - unti...
mpn: 1157, ean: 0024066055576,
This filter makes easy to adjust the brightness of a scene and have more control over the exposure settings of your camera, for both still photography and video use. The filter reduces light transmittance between approximately 1/3 and 1/400th of its ...
mpn: HD3452, ean: 6900574625828,
The Haida Nano Pro Multicoated Graduated Neutral Density Filter is made from high quality optical glass that is 2mm thick and is designed to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. Graduated Neutral Density Filters start clear ...
mpn: BW1067372, ean: 4012240459865,
he B+W 77mm Graduated 25% Grey 0.6 ND Filter is a graduated neutral density filter that helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and abruptly fades to clear by the middle of the filter....
mpn: FC100HOLK, ean: 5052618184677,
Firecrest 100mm Holder Kit.Innovative holder almost completely eliminates light leakage. Includes holder, 82mm rotating adaptor ring, 4 step rings 62-77mm, solid and vented end caps, 2 part anti reflective outer case, and Firecrest 82mm Circular Pola...
mpn: HD3455, ean: 6900574625859,
Haida NanoPro Multicoated Graduated Neutral Density Filter is made from high quality optical glass that is 2mm thick and is designed to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. Graduated Neutral Density Filters start clear at th...