4"x4" Solar Filter Sheet for Telescopes, Binoculars and Cameras
4''x4'' Solar Filter Sheet for Telescopes, Binoculars and Cameras by Thousand Oaks Optical at Blue Sky Photography. MPN: BP-4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A good astronomer wants to use his telescope at night AND day. For this you need a high quality solar filter. Sunspots, eclipses and transiting
Features & Highlights
- Make a filter on your own for any telescope / binoculars / camera, and for a fraction of what factory made filters cost.
- The sun will appear in a natural orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
- WARNING: ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE FILTER IS WELL ATTACHED TO THE TELESCOPE/BINOCULARS, USING STICKY TAPE, TO KEEP IT FROM FALLING WHILE OBSERVING!
- Silver - black polymer is the most common filtering material for observing sunspots and granulation, through telescopes and binoculars.
- These sheets are a quality product of Thousand Oaks Optical, Arizona, a manufacturer of safe solar filters for over 30 years. "Stronger than Mylar with the filtering properties protected within the substrate. Guaranteed five years."
|Manufacturer:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Brand:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Publisher:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Studio:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.02 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|